Danube is pleased to announce the release of ScrumWorks®
Pro 4. This milestone marks a major feature release. ScrumWorks Pro 4 brings Epics for feature decomposition and release planning as well as Programs for high-level coordination and tracking across multiple projects.
→ Two-Minute Demo: Release 4
→ "What's New in Release 4" Webinar in .wmv format
→ Epics Feature Tutorial
→ Programs Feature Tutorial
→ Sign up for Release 4 Webinars
New in ScrumWorks Pro 4
- Manage Features with Epics: release planning just got better with Epics, feature goals associated with release cycle milestones. Based on the existing concept of Themes, Epics provide formal goal settings without increased project management overhead.
- New Programs: completely rebuilt in ScrumWorks Pro 4, Programs provide flexible structuring for large and complex development organizations. Create Programs consisting of multiple component groups, including shared component groups, working toward common goals.
- Release Planning for Programs: define and track milestones at the Program level. Program release milestones carry forward to constituent products coordinating and aligning multiple groups toward common date-based goals.
- Epics for Programs: define and track feature-based goals at the Program level. Based on Themes, Program epics provide focus and clarity around high-level goals across multiple products working in concert.
- Epics Progress Report: monitor and track the progress of Epics at the Product and Program level.
- Date-based Release Burndown Chart: a real-time burndown chart shows up-to-the-second progress for release milestones. Use customizable trendline extrapolations to forecast completion.
- Program Release Burndown Chart: track release progress and forecast completion across multiple products. Identify which products are behind schedule in real-time and forecast completion using trendline extrapolations.
- Archive Releases: Product releases can now be archived, removing them from view while preserving them for reporting purposes.
- Scalability and Performance Improvements: true enterprise-class software performs under heavy load. ScrumWorks Pro 4 carries on the tradition of enterprise-class performance with our fastest release yet.
- Numerous enhancements and fixes detailed in the change log.
For a more complete list of changes, please see the Release 4 Change Log
How do I upgrade to ScrumWorks Pro 4?
Existing customers should read the upgrade documentation for instructions on upgrading to ScrumWorks Pro 4. Please click on the appropriate server platform to access the documentation:
Before upgrading, please read about known constraints and deprecated features in ScrumWorks Pro 4
Interested in trying ScrumWorks®
Pro? Please request a trial license
and download the datasheet